What's new

Clouds and colours.

Bios.

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
261
Reaction score
26
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im not sure which one of these I like better or if im happy with the colours. I just can't seem to get what im picturing in my head. I can never get sky or landscapes to look good.

Any opinions?

5164304784_8ceae3a033_z.jpg


5163699043_bfd5bd7a11_z.jpg
 
Yub i do agree with rainking!
using neutral density filter will help, and also you may try waiting the sun to set a little bit down so you just get the colors...
 
For these I was intending to have the foreground silhouetted so Im not sure if a graduated filter would have been useful, however I have never used one so im not sure.

Im asking for crits and help more on the colour post production.

Heres the unedited versions:

5164667796_0cd654ff70_z.jpg


5164667460_7240053a7a_z.jpg
 
The main issue with these shots is that there is nothing leading the eye into the image, and there's nothing for the eye to really settle on. Also, portrait isn't really suitable for a composition of this kind, there's too much blank information in the shot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom