Clouds And Mountains

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wasnt even planning on taking photos today but I got a couple of chances to take a few minutes and snap some shots.

Clouds_1.jpg

Clouds_2.jpg

Mountains_1.jpg

Mountains_2.jpg

What a lovely scenery there is immediately around you! Mountains ... wow, something I can only dream of where I live!

A suggestion for the first and second: crop out the branches intruding into your frame from the left. In the second you might contemplate the idea of further minimalising your composition by also cropping off the tree that is not conifere from the bottom. If you want to stick with a normal print size, you would then, of course need to crop in a lot from the left. But you've got room enough (I assume) to do so. If it were my pic, I'd try.

i like the snow capped mountains in the last two, don't get to see that too often here...

JTHphoto said:
i like the snow capped mountains in the last two, don't get to see that too often here...

Im pretty lucky in that I get to see it all the time. Actually, Port Angeles is surrounded by this mountain range that is covered with snow almost year round. Its amazing. My goal is to head out to the CG base and take a panoramic shot of the entire city. Ive been wanting to do that for a couple of years now.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back