What's new

Clouds and water. And a bright red helicopter.

TiCoyote

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2009
Messages
626
Reaction score
4
Location
New England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
4002435237_38950c1d3e_o.jpg


I love clouds and water. I can never get the water to look sharp and the clouds to look like they have depth and weight.

Is there a way to add an amber filter in PP? I use Photoscape.

Also, shot on a Canon D-Rebel with a 28-125 USM.
 
The foreground swan and bushes are loose here. Also, a POL filter is essential for these shots. It's pretty easy too. It''s tough to make the water sharp when it's windy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom