Clouds behind a church

Does blur in this photo help?

• Total voters
I love it!! Even the blurry one!
but I'm a blurry kind a gal! :lol:
Good job!

I really like the picture and wouldn't change the clouds. I would however have shot the image closer to the church with only the top part visable. I feel that would make the clouds even more ominous. Just my 2cents though. You have done a nice job here.:thumbup:

Thanks to everyone for comments and suggestions! I appretiate your input! Unfortunately, I cant reshoot this since the church is half the way around the world. But it's a good learning process

that blue towel thing sitting on there is drawing all my attention to it i unno if it is suppose to or not

I would not blur this beautiful picture. That one is definitly worth hanging!!!

The post-processing is good. The sky gets a dramatic quality that it does not have in the original, although the original shows its potential, of course.

As to the blur ... I would not mind it as much if it were only in the building of the church, but I do (or let me put it like this: my eyes do) mind it where it becomes strongest on the left in the tree. I just cannot and do not want to look there at all. It starts moving and dancing - and I should think this is quite a distraction from your main goal, i.e. the dramatic sky over the church? Should I therefore vote for "BLUR is bad and hurts"? I might have to....

two points.....why blur, what's gained???? the shot is good w/o.
My eye tells me you're not level.

Third point..... B&W is good w/a little more contrast.

OMO - one man's opinion.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back