Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 9, 2014 #1 . Attachments proof 1400.webp 84.5 KB · Views: 110
TreeofLifeStairs No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 12, 2013 Messages 1,082 Reaction score 289 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 10, 2014 #2 Was the coloration intensional? To me it just looks like the white balance was off.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 11, 2014 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 TreeofLifeStairs said: Was the coloration intensional? . Click to expand... Yes.
sm4him In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Oct 4, 2011 Messages 10,726 Reaction score 5,468 Location The Beautiful Hills of East Tennessee Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 11, 2014 Moderator 🛠️ #4 I love cloud formations, so it's pretty much a "win" for me. But I do wonder how a different processing would affect the image.
I love cloud formations, so it's pretty much a "win" for me. But I do wonder how a different processing would affect the image.
sleist Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 8, 2009 Messages 3,872 Reaction score 2,368 Location Somewhere in Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 11, 2014 #5 It's a nice image. I don't dislike the processing, but this type of style requires some company to establish intent. This shot would be stronger in a set that shares a common theme. It's just a bit weak on it's own in my opinion.
It's a nice image. I don't dislike the processing, but this type of style requires some company to establish intent. This shot would be stronger in a set that shares a common theme. It's just a bit weak on it's own in my opinion.