Clouds of death

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshjonesphoto.com
Shot these today with my new graduated ND filter to help balance the sky, C&C appreciated!

dsc0021uy4.jpg

dsc0038xr4.jpg

dsc0024ze8.jpg

dsc0033pg9.jpg

dsc0027fp8.jpg

I like I like

Great shots

Love the wide-angle feel of 2

I like number 3 but the snow seems a bit blown out

I absolutely love these shots, but number one is my favorite. The contrast in the headstones is great.

I like #1 aswell, I get more of the feeling of.. Hey.. this cloud is evil.. lol

If not for the slight blur of your model in the last photo, it would be superb. Can envision it on an album cover. (Did I just date myself?)

#1 and 3 are very nice as well.

2 and 4 are my favs, one lost too much detail in the center of the shot and 3 is too contrasty. A good series overall though.

Cool photos! I really like the first one, however you got all of the foot prints at the bottom. I takes away (just a bit) from the photo as a whole.

Pardon my newbie ignorance, but what exactly does a graduated ND filter do? (Nevermind, I figured it out....)

-JT

Love #1. The footprints don't bother me because there is a wreath placed on that marker. I like all the photos.

I like these, 2 & 5 are my favourites, I just wish the girl in 5 was a little more in focus as she has a great facial expression. Good stuff though. Shooting in snowy scenes plays havoc with the metering sometimes, so great work.

Most reactions

Back