What's new

Coast Sunset Reflections

Pirate Neilsouth

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
304
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Taken after the sun went down , there was still enough light to give this cloud reflection as the tide was out.

Herne Bay , Kent , England

Coast_Sunset_Reflections_by_PirateNeilsouth.jpg
 
Last edited:
Hey, one I haven't seen at your flickr! This one's a departure from what I've come to think of as your 'usual style,' and I like it very much.
 
Agree with johngpt. You have been throwing different things at us recently.

Keep it up. I'm enjoying the show.
 
I absolutely love the light and the reflection on the wet sand!
Great shot : )
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom