D7K

This is the right time..
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've not been shooting too much lately with the weather and whiteout skies, So I have been re-organising my files, during which I came across this old shot from Ireland. A typically moody Irish sky in Cobh taken a few years ago; D7000/Tokina 12-24.

C&C welcomed, It's often nice for me to look back and see how I progressed in photography.

Cobh_Harbour.jpg

Nice shot, love the colors and crispness, the horizon looks a little off level but that just may be my eye.

Reactions: D7K
Nice shot, love the colors and crispness, the horizon looks a little off level but that just may be my eye.

I think you're right, I may have forgotten to level that off, hopefully doesn't ruin the shot too much!

Nice shot. I would like to know what it would look like at a somewhat lower angle.

Are you from there?

Nice shot. I would like to know what it would look like at a somewhat lower angle.

I was tempted to jump down off of the little wall and get a few different angles but as we were just wandering around at the time I didn't, so this is shot off of a 4ft wall or so, would have been a nice idea.

Are you from there?

I'm not no, I spent a while in Cork, didn't travel around as much as I had hoped unfortunately.

Cracking image, love the colours of the boats and how they stand out well with the moody sky.

Most reactions

Back