Coca-cola will save us!

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here's a little scene i caught some time ago, downtown. I just like the whole desolation ( there was some work in progress on the spot) and abandon... and then... outta nowhere... A COKE MACHINE!!!!! (yepp, that's also my contribution to anti-consumerism) I mean... what the h*ll was that coke machine doing there??????? ( I know the guy's face came out pinky as well, but that's my camera's selective coluring... *sigh*)

Cokewillsaveus.jpg

Your camera can already do the selective colouring for you????
Never heard of that before. Wow.
(Selective colouring is in the focus of my interest right now, you will never guess why ;))

This is a fun scene :).
Everything seems to have fallen down around it, but the Coke Machine is still standing :).

LaFoto said:
Your camera can already do the selective colouring for you????
Never heard of that before. Wow.
(Selective colouring is in the focus of my interest right now, you will never guess why ;))

This is a fun scene :).
Everything seems to have fallen down around it, but the Coke Machine is still standing :).

The Canon S2 is friggin awesome if you like those effects, it does, in camera, selective coloring, selective coloring change (like, change all blue in an image to yellow, or whatever you want, works incredibly well!) and a whole load of other "My Colors" stuff

Most reactions

Back