WCB Photography TPF Noob! Joined Feb 17, 2011 Messages 22 Reaction score 0 Location Randleman, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 26, 2011 #1 How does this photo look?
Samerr9 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 15, 2011 Messages 683 Reaction score 46 Location Abu Dhabi,UAE Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 26, 2011 #2 nice, but i don't think it is special as it is a little dull ..
mishele Moderator Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jun 19, 2009 Messages 13,661 Reaction score 4,898 Location In your dreams! Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 26, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I love Coke....=) This picture does not make me want to go get one. But maybe that wasn't what you were going for.
I love Coke....=) This picture does not make me want to go get one. But maybe that wasn't what you were going for.
B Bynx No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 8, 2008 Messages 2,801 Reaction score 365 Location Just outside Toronto Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 26, 2011 Banned #4 Part of it is out of focus. The whole name isnt visible. Whats the point of it? What do YOU get out of it?
Part of it is out of focus. The whole name isnt visible. Whats the point of it? What do YOU get out of it?
burgo TPF Noob! Joined Oct 21, 2010 Messages 240 Reaction score 2 Location Ballarat Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 26, 2011 #5 it isn't it, sorry
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2011 #6 I liked the image for the colours; i think the drops of water is not strong enough to give a refreshing feel
I liked the image for the colours; i think the drops of water is not strong enough to give a refreshing feel
KellyWeimert TPF Noob! Joined Feb 27, 2011 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location Brooklyn, NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2011 #7 I suppose I find it a bit confusing; what's the theme/message? I feel all it's saying to me is the name of the brand. It doesn't move me to want to get one, or to throw mine away.
I suppose I find it a bit confusing; what's the theme/message? I feel all it's saying to me is the name of the brand. It doesn't move me to want to get one, or to throw mine away.
NayLoMo6C No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2010 Messages 819 Reaction score 79 Location San Francisco, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2011 #8 I think if you took a picture of you pouring out the coke into a cup it would be more interesting.