What's new

Coconuts Ice Cream

cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
98
Location
North Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
coconuts018x10as.jpg


Cosmo
 
The lighting looks strangely surreal

did you do some dodging on the ice cream sign?

nice shot
 
The lighting looks strangely surreal

did you do some dodging on the ice cream sign?

nice shot

I am not real good at dodging. I used a grad filter to help balance the exposure an tone down the sign and used the clone stamp and healing brush to remove a couple of small hot spots.
Cosmo
 
Wow. I love the surreal model-building look. This makes me dream of night walks in mild weather. Soon, soon.
 
Thanks everyone this one didn't come easy.
Cosmo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom