What's new

Coffe Cup

emo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
504
Reaction score
2
Location
Pilipinas
my inspiration for this shot was the song that has a line "clouds in my coffee" :D but the cloud from from the hot didn't came out :mrgreen:, so i just bumped it in PS to make it look more darker shot..

coffeecup27rh.jpg



comments, suggestions & critisms are welcome.. thank your for dropping by...
 
Well. Nice.
I think I'd crop it so the white on the right would no longer show, and the brown patch in the left bottom corner, and something softly shining on the left, either.
 
^ i agree, also id suggest some diffused lighting on top of the cup and spot meter it at the brightest point isolating it in the pic...
 
Thanks Lafoto & duncanp, here's another edit..

coffeecup38ez.jpg
 
better, shame you have that distracting line! :grumpy: i always end up with things like that
 
duncanp said:
better, shame you have that distracting line! :grumpy: i always end up with things like that

it is frustrating.. i really dont know how to make a clean edit in PS :(
 
use the heal tool or one of the ones in that button set...
 
Well, definitely better, though now I am a little sad to see the spoon go. I thought that was an interesting by-element to the picture.
And wouldn't the clone-tool in PS do a good job on the cable in the background, since all you'd have to do is replace cable by more background?
 
ok, after spending much time on this.. here's my final edit :)

coffeecup33uv.jpg
 
pah rubbish lol, only joking good job, :thumbup:

just one thing i would make that spoon stand out more lol ;)
 
duncanp said:
pah rubbish lol, only joking good job, :thumbup:

just one thing i would make that spoon stand out more lol ;)


hehehe.. thanks.. i'll try the spoon next time :D
 
Right, I got emo's permission to edit his initial post just a little, this is what I have come up with:

coffeecup27rh_myedit.jpg


I liked the dark background and am not too happy with the poor-in-contrast "final edit", and I cropped the frame so the cup is moved a bit off centre and the spoon is still visible. I cloned out the cable and upped the highlights a bit in curves.
 
thank you so much LaFoto.. i already saved your edit in my picture folder ;)
 
Very cool..... all the edits lol :D And i love my coffee.... so it has to be good!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom