Coffee! <3

muuris

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took some product shoots about coffee, my favorite drink. :)

First we have beans and so on.
_DSC0080tk650.jpg

Then we take relaxed morning with a cup of cappucino.
_DSC0206tk650.jpg

Time to visit at Hyacint Bucké(t).
_DSC0124tk600.jpg

Finn with full of temper needs hot espresso.
_DSC0131tk650.jpg

Soul rests in cottage far away. (Cup is called kuksa in Finland)
_DSC0146tk650.jpg

I like them all especially the 1st one, but I'm not a big fan of the fake steam.

I'm going to have to agree with the above. The fake steam is a little too cartoonish. I also like the first pic the best. The second one would be my favorite if it wasn't for the grid of shadows across it. And the last two seem a tad too dark.

But for the most part I like the mood you give them. I like how each shot has a distinct character that comes through strongly.

Unlike the previous posters, the second is my favourite. The light and the shadow across the top of the cup look like they are coming from window blinds, and this evokes a feeling of relaxing and starting the day with a nice hot cup and the paper (reading glasses in the background). :)My least favourite is the last one.I just find it too dark, and agree with what others have said about the steam.

Unlike the previous posters, the second is my favourite. The light and the shadow across the top of the cup look like they are coming from window blinds, and this evokes a feeling of relaxing and starting the day with a nice hot cup and the paper (reading glasses in the background).
My thoughts exactly. In fact, I think I'll fix me a coffee now :)

i like number 4, but i think it's just cause it's stiring my love for my own stovetop machine. but the chilis are cool to (or hot, whatever). i think the nect time i make espresso im going to include a bunch of chili seeds in with the grounds, see what results. could be exciting. i woul prefer that the cup was closer to the machine and not cut off at the side though.

I just brought a mug of cofee to school!

As for the shots, im not a fan of the steam for some reason.

(my 100th post)!

I like the last shot but also don't like the fake steam.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back