coffee table games

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Last edited:
not really sure where i was going with these. sunlight coming through window and more practice with contrast and tones. cc welcomed. first higher contrast less mid more bw. second softer more grey and cleaner shadows.. last in between.

i still don't feel in control or know where to go on some of my bw images like these. (other than the obvious ones building, rock, some landscape etc.)

not really sure where i was going with these. sunlight coming through window and more practice with contrast and tones. cc welcomed. first higher contrast less mid more bw. second softer more grey and cleaner shadows.. last in between.

i still don't feel in control or know where to go on some of my bw images like these. (other than the obvious ones building, rock, some landscape etc.)

I know the feeling. I've been playing with Nik Silver Efex Pro and getting away from the default setting and haven't had great results with it. Guess I need to look up some video tutorials for to get better.

sometimes i find myself staring at something and knowing i want it bw, i just not sure what "type " of bw which i feel i should be knowing before i hit the shutter release. im not there yet. i should know, i just don't on many things. Some are obvious, i want to try low key or high key or high contrast or bring out detail or bring out this shadow or some texture in a rock. Others, im stumped.

I thank my bridge camera for getting me this far. it has low key high key, high contrast settings built in the bw options. so i would take all three if i wasn't sure of the same subject to understand the differences in the image i was looking at. IM still not quite "there" yet on knowing what im doing before i hit the shutter release though and when im not shooting with the bridge im honestly winging it even more in dslr settings and relying too much on post..
post allows me to put the decision "off until a later time" which i should have known before i took the pic to start with (the way i want to shoot anyway not for everyone).

Interesting, is the appearance of the feet intentional as well as the shadow of the hand in the first image?

Most reactions

Back