What's new

Coke anyone?

Unmanedpilot

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2006
Messages
130
Reaction score
0
Location
Mesa, AZ - ASU Polytecnic
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, long time since Ive posted but every so often I get a photo that I want to share with a group such as this.

I was in Gilbert Az taking some photos naturally and I ran across this sign. It was originally in color so this has had some photoshop work done to it and I would love some feedback!

forTPF.jpg



Here's a link to the original for comparison:

http://picasaweb.google.com/YouPea/Randoms111808#5271011613645369874

Look forward to any input!
 
wow, i like what you did to it! it doesn't look edited at all :)
 
Lovely processing work on it! really works with the image. It almost looks like a still from a movie.

If I had one nit pick, I would say have a little more graduation as it falls out of focus?
 
Thanks for the comments!


I had trouble getting the blur smooth and gradual, I used a large brush with it at its softest setting but still had a rather harsh line.

I don't know what it is but sometimes I can't post process to save my life then sometimes it works so well I don't think I did it. Any one else have that problem?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom