Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 #1 Coke Vision by Sean_Titus, on Flickr Be one crazy drug, right?
kundalini Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 13,607 Reaction score 1,937 Location State of Confusion Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 #2 Kazooie said: Be one crazy drug, right? Click to expand... ... and I thought I was stoned before ... flashbacks, man, flashbacks ...
Kazooie said: Be one crazy drug, right? Click to expand... ... and I thought I was stoned before ... flashbacks, man, flashbacks ...
xxWesxx TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2012 Messages 101 Reaction score 2 Location Tennessee Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 #3 Wway way way to blurred in my opinion, But im more of a fan of very crisp and sharp images, I love the idea though!
Wway way way to blurred in my opinion, But im more of a fan of very crisp and sharp images, I love the idea though!
Mully TPF Noob! Joined Jul 23, 2012 Messages 3,066 Reaction score 788 Location Mt Ulla, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 #4 Sorry but it not at interesting as it is ...work on it some more
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 #5 sorry.. doesn't work!
Kazooie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2011 Messages 1,231 Reaction score 138 Location Alaska Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 26, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Dangedness! Much as I appreciate your opinion (and I really do, I'm not being sarcastic) I also kind of like taking pictures that aren't focused right. :greenpbl:
Dangedness! Much as I appreciate your opinion (and I really do, I'm not being sarcastic) I also kind of like taking pictures that aren't focused right. :greenpbl: