pm63

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2300711798_2b0ff0731f_o.jpg

Is it a question? It's not a coke. Or it's a rather old one....there are no bubbles....I need to see bubbles!

I meant the question in a "would you like a coke?" kind of way. I'm not testing you. It is indeed a coke, it's a few minutes after being poured.

But what do you think of the photo!?

I'd prefer bubbles...no kidding. And your glass is probably just scratched, but it looks dirty, which is Ok if you don't mind that. I love pics in sepia, but this one might work better in color....maybe not. I like the placement of the glass - not in the center - and that you captured the shadow, so it's more than just a picture of a drink. Bring on some bubbles!

All I see is a whiskey on the rocks!

Thanks for all the feedback.

Yeah I think the coke was a bit flat hence no bubbles. It's not a shot I actually planned, I just thought the glass looked cool lit up from the light of my window. The class is indeed slightly dirty.

The captain was the one behind the viewfinder ;)

And it's not a whiskey, I hate the stuff haha!

I don't get these grown up jokes. :( I'll check back on this thread in 10 years time, maybe then I'll understand it.

Does anyone have any actual crit, as opposed to jokes about captains and clowns?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back