Cold Alley

Canon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Finally got out and around my "new" hometown for a little street level shooting today. Thought this alley made a decent BW . . .

alley7122.jpg

Finally I have a pic that has some people in it!

You moved?
And you seriously now live "in a van down by the river"?
Going by this photo, your new place has an absolutely timeless look about it, or rather this photo presents something like an absolutely timeless look. You tell us you took it lately and I believe you - but you could also have said you found the negatives in a long time forgotten box (which happens, we here on TPF know that!), and I would have believed the same.
It looks cold where you are now, and I hope you can heat your "van down by the river" enough to get warm! So that your CANON does not freeze! ;)

Nice picture. I like the way the people striding past the alley entrance gives it a slightly sinister feel....like they don't want to hang-arround the area.

Keep up the good work.

Alex

Thanks! I thought I had mentioned the move? Oh well it's not far from where I was only about 15 miles (or 12 minutes by car) to the north. The downtown area has ALOT of period looking buildings from the early 20th century (wow that seems wierd to say :shock: ) and the alleys have a really cool "big city" feel to them with all of the fire escapes and such. I really don't think there would be much for taking pictures of if they cleaned it all up! I'm gonna have plenty of fun climbing all over this town throughout the year ;)

Oh and actually I think the people figured out that I was taking pictures right before they started to walk away like that so I think they actually DIDN'T want to hang around! Made the shot better that way though I think :D

Oh and yes my van has an EXCELENT heater! :sexywink:

Most reactions

Back