What's new

Cold

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_5058_3-XL.jpg



DSC_4152-XL.jpg



Older shots revisited. Still deleting forgotten crud.
Comments welcome as always.
 
I really like the simplicity of the first shot, as for the second, love me some hydro tower porn over coffee in the morning, yum!
Nice shots Sleist :)
 
love the first shot... it says it all.
 
The simplicity of the first one is wonderful. The second is just not my cup of tea.
 
I really like the simplicity of the first shot, as for the second, love me some hydro tower porn over coffee in the morning, yum!
Nice shots Sleist :)
Hydro.....Porn.....?

I thought hydro was water-related...?

Sleist: Nice photos. I really like the first with the texture of the snow, the second is nice but the subject is boring to me.
 
Thanks folks. The first one works for me. The second one is OK - probably the best I can do with it. I was going to toss it but gave it another shot.
Thanks for the comments. Much appreciated.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom