What's new

Cold

sleist

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 8, 2009
Messages
3,872
Reaction score
2,368
Location
Somewhere in Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Playing with a new camera. (Ricoh GR)
 
Last edited:
Both very cool. Love the second one. Not much to criticize for me here. Nice work.
 
Both very cool. Love the second one. Not much to criticize for me here. Nice work.

Thanks weags. This GR is really a very nice little camera. I need to get used to composing with the rear screen though.
Here are some square crops from the same outing:

1
p192458433-5.jpg



2
p443709911-5.jpg



3
p1056523938-5.jpg



4
p293147714-5.jpg



5
p903024679-5.jpg
 
Love the ice ones. Very nice.

The leaf/snow one has some great colors.
 
Thanks! First day out with the camera so I was just shooting everything I saw. ;)
The square shots are a little instagram-ish, but that was my mood I guess. Bright sun on snow makes composing a bit tough.
I actually brought the camera to my face a couple times to look through the non-existant VF. ;)
That's one accessory I will most likely be purchasing.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom