College game Saturday night.

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to cover one of the local college teams that I am credentialed for. A friend let me use his 1Dx since he was testing the 1Dx mk II. So I settled in with the 1Dx and the 300mm f/2.8 and the visitors get the ball first. They make a few first down and have to punt. UCO gets the ball and like the second play the RB gets the ball and I rattle off about 16 images. Here is one in the middle of it. (Could have went home and been happy with this set but stayed through the third quarter of a 63-0 blowout)

Lincoln_UCO 0133.jpg

Great shot Ron !!!

X2 on the Great Shot.

I love the body position of the poor defender… and the back hurdling him… What great hurdling form!!!

Show-off! :irked:

He may have been. I was just lucky.

X2 on the Great Shot.

Thank you.

Cool shot

Thank you.

Wall hanger and portfolio COVER!

Portfolio for sure. Now I have 2 shots for it. lol

Good action shots.......

Thank you.

I love the body position of the poor defender… and the back hurdling him… What great hurdling form!!!

All that track practice finally paid off for him.

Amazing!

Seems like players are getting more air time this season last week it was a Bama player, yesterday it was the MS quarterback who leap fogged over our offensive lineman. Massive air time.

Thanks @Peeb

Seems like players are getting more air time this season last week it was a Bama player, yesterday it was the MS quarterback who leap fogged over our offensive lineman. Massive air time.

Yeah, it is something that seems to be a trend right now. I even saw a video this morning of a 285 lb HS RB jumping a would be tackler.

Most reactions

Back