chiefpackman TPF Noob! Joined Sep 22, 2013 Messages 43 Reaction score 13 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 26, 2013 #1 I'm trying to get away from black and white.
minicoop1985 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 3, 2013 Messages 5,520 Reaction score 1,866 Location Appleton, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 26, 2013 #2 I'd say you got about as far away from B&W as possible. I like it and here's why: the angle is just right, the alley frames it perfectly, and the whole thing draws your eye to that pink sign.
I'd say you got about as far away from B&W as possible. I like it and here's why: the angle is just right, the alley frames it perfectly, and the whole thing draws your eye to that pink sign.
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 26, 2013 #3 Your whites are cyanish to blue. Lose the color cast and you will gain more vibrancy to your color.
chiefpackman TPF Noob! Joined Sep 22, 2013 Messages 43 Reaction score 13 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 26, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Good observation. I didn't notice that. I'll play around with it a bit. I'm new to this and trying to learn. I appreciate the feedback. Thanks!
Good observation. I didn't notice that. I'll play around with it a bit. I'm new to this and trying to learn. I appreciate the feedback. Thanks!