Color of my photos change :(

Sharfy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The Crazy Daily Experiences (Click link to check the photos)

I hope someone will have time to check the photos on my blog. I observed that majority has change in color when I uploaded it at photobucket. What other sites that i can use to have my photos retain its quality?

It depends, and your issue is more likely a color-space or browser issue and not caused by the web site where you host the photos.

I have no issues with Photobucket and have used them for several years now. I also use Flickr a bit, but the look of Flickr reminds me of a high school web design project that only got a C- grade..

It depends, and your issue is more likely a color-space or browser issue and not caused by the web site where you host the photos.

I have no issues with Photobucket and have used them for several years now. I also use Flickr a bit, but the look of Flickr reminds me of a high school web design project that only got a C- grade..

Oh, come on KmH, that's not being fair to high school design projects!

Photobucket doesn't alter the color of your photos. It places a size restriction of 1024 pixels on each photo. If you upload a larger photo, photobucket will re-size it to the 10204 limit, but Photobucket does not change the photo's color.

You are probably experiencing a software icc profile conflict. What are you using to view your photos once they are loaded to the internet?

Joe

........ It places a size restriction of 1024 pixels on each photo. If you upload a larger photo, photobucket will re-size it to the 10204 limit, .............

Since when?
scratch-1.gif

Most reactions

Back