Stacey TPF Noob! Joined May 31, 2007 Messages 192 Reaction score 0 Location Nowhere, IL Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 30, 2008 #16 Def. color! However I look at both of these photos and I can feel the movement! Very nice shot, whichever way you go!
Def. color! However I look at both of these photos and I can feel the movement! Very nice shot, whichever way you go!
Ptyler22 TPF Noob! Joined May 23, 2008 Messages 789 Reaction score 0 Location Massachusetts Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 31, 2008 #17 I am always a fan of something like this. (hope it was ok to do this)
Montana TPF Noob! Joined May 27, 2008 Messages 1,533 Reaction score 0 Location Eastern Montana Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 31, 2008 #18 COLOR!
usayit No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2003 Messages 9,521 Reaction score 347 Location North New Jersey, United States of America Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 31, 2008 #19 COLOR. Ptyler22 submission is ok but the car itself is almost void of color so the effect isn't that strong.
COLOR. Ptyler22 submission is ok but the car itself is almost void of color so the effect isn't that strong.
Josh66 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 31, 2007 Messages 14,593 Reaction score 1,239 Location Cedar Hill, Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 31, 2008 #20 B&W ...No, just kidding. This one's gotta be in color.