What's new

COLOR

Kimber57

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm experimenting with lighting and macro shots -- I'm not anywhere near GOOD yet, but I thought I'd share a few (ok, more than a few) of my latest endeavors!! I love COLOR, so I bought some brightly colored daisies -- here you go!!

1.
tn_2007_0810color0106.jpg


2.
tn_2007_0810color0094.jpg


3.
tn_2007_0810color0087.jpg


4.
tn_2007_0810color0067.jpg


5.
tn_2007_0810color0063.jpg


6.
tn_2007_0810color0061.jpg


7.
tn_2007_0810color0049.jpg


8.
tn_2007_0810color0005.jpg


9.
tn_2007_0810color0001.jpg



OK, here we go. I hope these post!
 
I like them... you seem to hard on yourself...

Oh, thank you. I'm just so impressed with most of the pictures on here that I am almost embarrassed to post some of my own!! HA HA I'm trying, I really am!! I've only had my camera since December, so I'm still very much a student. I'm learning SOO much on this board!!!
 
As low as possible, unless you don't have a tripod or other means of having the camera stable for fix amount of time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom