The blue and gold in the first is ever so intriguing. I am staring at the photo wondering what it actually is that I am seeing! It is wet cobblestone pavement, isn't it? Very interesting and the colours go together perfectly.
I also like the second and any time I see this outside (we get plenty of this these days) when I am "in town" (where there is the pool), I tell myself I would need to take a photo of it, but I never really do, for I am always too reluctant to actually leave the car. So the only time I ever did take a photo of it at that one particular crossing where there can be so many lights, I took it through my windscreen :roll: --- it still is up here somewhere, tucked away in the Photo_Themes_Post_70_Page_2 ... but upon closer inspection of my photo I find it really bad, through the wet screen, with the camera on auto (i.e. wide open aperture, all lights as blobs ... no good really).
Your second photo here also shows some signs of camera shake, doesn't it? You handheld that one???
I just checked the exif data for you. Exposure time was 1/4 second, and the F number: 3.3. It's a simple shot. I think the stone and the lamp light made the strong colors come out.