What's new

Colors

manole.silviu

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2008
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Another round. For more photos please visit my blog ;)













 
I think is better to tell me why you don't like the others :D (at least what I did wrong)
 
My votes also go to 4, 5 & 7 - they are really excellent images. And to follow your comment above :D, the first lacks interest and a focal point because it seems to be somewhere through the door and arch, so I feel a bit short-changed. The sky colour unsettles me on the second. The third I like - the idea, colours and grain are great: the dark patch bottom left less so. On the tree bark shot the big white OOF area intrudes too much. Having said all that these shots offer more than many :wink:.

Regards, Tony
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom