What's new

Colors*

Very Abstract Expressionist!
 
I like it even though it looks far removed from photography.....what is the subject?
 
I started it from a lamp shade and ventured through photoshop ;)
Thank you Mully very much :D
 
I really like the image. My favorite comment of the day is "I like it even though it looks far removed from photography . . ." It raises interesting questions - "How much processing is too much processing?" "Is photography about the subject or the image?" (Of course, that depends on the purpose of the photograph.) I've had photographs "praised" because "they don't look like photographs." And in the opposite direction from abstract, I've been told some photos look like super realist paintings, not photographs. And that was meant as praise too. I'm sure others on TPF have heard comments like this. How do you react?
 
I must admit this is not good photography not it is good for a photographer...
But i present that as not pure photography...
I cannot defend me more :blushing:
 
I like it :)...and I don't think there is any such thing as pure photography...:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom