What's new

Colorscape....

What's the EXIF on this shot? I like the image overall.

It doesn't look super sharp, and the horizon does not appear level. From a composition standpoint, I might consider a little less sky and more foreground-- there isn't much going on in the sky on this day. I do love the scene.
 
Thank you Rotnimod
This from an old stock
F/10; 1/125 s; ISO 100; 70mm; canon D400; (lens was not that good)
Here sky was totally washed and i had to add some blue :guilty:

Regards :D
 
Could you post a copy of the original? I had an idea for an edit.
 
Why not Joe? Here it is...

Thank you

Regards :D

 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom