colours of Saigon

spako

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
spako.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
some shots from my recent trip to Saigon.. I tried to catch the hectic of Ho Chi Minh City's streets.. hope you like the shots

Link

saigon.jpg

saigon3.jpg

saigon4.jpg

saigon2.jpg

First one is superb; the colour and motion in the image are great. After that one the others just don't feel as good to me. Might be the first one having corrected wb (for the sodium lamps or whatever they were) and the others not. Might bring out some other colours more...

It's really difficult to portray the buslte of Sai Gon. I like the 1st and 3rd shots. :)

how did u attain all the blu-ish tone in the first and second photo? just played with the saturation and hue?

Thank you for the comments;
Fot the colours I played a bit around with white balance, and also with colour balance in Photoshop. On some shots I used the same colours all over the image, on others i played around with different tones using layers and masks...

I can see white the first and third one feel better... they do have static subjects, the others really are frenetic (but the streets there are like that which was what I wanted to convey as well :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back