What's new

Coltsfoot pics with new lens

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 28, 2008
Messages
6,631
Reaction score
2,588
Location
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took delivery of a new-to-me $11.50 lens off e-bay, (Sears 50mm f2.0) this morning. I went down the hill this morning to get some pics of Coltsfoot but they were still closed up from their night-time nap.


1. Shot wide open @ f2.0

P1020212sm.jpg



2. Shot wide open with a 12mm extension tube.

P1020211sm.jpg



I used a Gorilla pod & 2way focusing rail.


Edit

I went back this afternoon to shoot the flowers open.

P1020220sm.jpg
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom