"Columbus Circle..." (NYC - 08/27/2017)

enezdez

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
untitled-209-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

Non expert opinion:
Nice shot. The sky is very busy, if it was quieter, maybe it would have a nice negative space for the pic

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

usually I don't like these kind of HDR rendition.
But here i have to admit that it works well, and the image is strong and fascinating.
All the best,
sandro

Non expert opinion:
Nice shot. The sky is very busy, if it was quieter, maybe it would have a nice negative space for the pic

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Hi Strawbery, I used B+W 77mm XS-Pro Kaesemann High Transmission Circular Polarizer MRC-Nano Filter, which I think it helped accentuate the clouds.

usually I don't like these kind of HDR rendition.
But here i have to admit that it works well, and the image is strong and fascinating.
All the best,
sandro

It's not really HDR - NIK has a "detail extractor," which I agree kinda looks like HDR - but this is just a single image...

Thank you both for your input, have a wonderful night!

Enezdez

P.S I like the clouds it gives it a tempestuous feel which unfortunately is representative of the current climate in which Columbus finds himself due to the precarious craze of political correctness - in case you are not aware their are political forces in the city calling for his removal after 100 + years.

Very nice interesting shot. It's a bit busy and I personally don't enjoy the heavy tone mapping/HDR But that seems to be your style

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Very nice interesting shot. It's a bit busy and I personally don't enjoy the heavy tone mapping/HDR But that seems to be your style

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Thank You Cody, Appreciate it!!!

Enezdez

Most reactions

New Topics

Back