What's new

Columbus Clippers Baseball

Troy2395

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 24, 2007
Messages
141
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I went to the game friday, I plan to go to the tuesday game as well. Ill post most soon

-Troy-

DSC_0152.jpg


DSC_0184.jpg


DSC_0251copy.jpg


DSC_0031copy.jpg


Heres a few more
This is Jim Thome. You may remember him as a Cleveland Indian
DSC_0071-1.jpg


DSC_0078-1.jpg


DSC_0168.jpg


DSC_0197copy.jpg
 
Nice shots...I really like the one of the bunt.

How long is Thome's stint in Columbus gonna be?
 
Hes playing for the Charlotte Knights. I think its a rehab thing so he there untill hes better i guess. THanks for the comment.
 
#1 and #6 are great shots, they show the action well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom