Come Check it out...

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
[dislaimer]The following POST has been approved for ALL AUDIENCES by Chase[/disclaimer]

Have you been wondering where Jo Cose has gone to?

Are you interested in trying to improve your writing?

Are you just looking to help a brother out?

Come and check out the new site my buddy and I are trying to get off the ground: The Dueling Quill. There are still lots of improvements to be made (for instance, the current logo is not placed correctly), but that's not stopping us. In fact, if you have graphic art or css skills, we could seriously use you. The forum section still needs to be fixed up a bit as well.

BUT, my buddy and I figure that we'll never actually make this thing working if we don't just open up for business.

So, all you aspiring writers and all you who just like to write, come, check us out, and if you like it, join and tell your friends.

Thanks for looking, and thanks Chase for letting me advertise.

Have you been wondering where Jo Cose has gone to?
Yes, most definitely!
Are you interested in trying to improve your writing?
Might be a good idea, yes. I haven't thought about it before, but...
Are you just looking to help a brother out?
Well, why ever not. I'll go take a look ----> NOW!

:greenpbl:
^
|
(Had to enter at least 1 character of a message of my own... :roll: )

OK, your site has a new member. But if I will be able to produce anything of value for the duel? I much, much, much doubt it.

Hey, sounds cool Jocose!! And it's nice to 'see' you posting again.

Aaaahhhh!!!!! That text color is blinding me, Corinna!

Soooooooooooooooooooooo sorry, Corry.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry.

But I thought - before I'd put my reply in uncharacteristic blue or red - this would be my reply-colour of choice :greenpbl:

Thanks, everyone. Corinna, trust me when I tell you that your stuff can't be worse than mine. I am working on my entry, and I think it sucks big time...but I will leave that to the pollsters to decide :)

Thanks again everyone and please spread the word.

Who are the pollsters going to be?

Sounds like an interesting site. I'm registered on the forums now. I personally suck at writing (at least I believe I do), so I doubt I'll actually be participating in the duels. But I can be there for, ya know, moral support or something. ;-)

Also, I might be able to help if you need assistance with CSS / programming / administration or anything. Although I stink at actually coming up with creative designs, I'm fairly good at programming them. ;-) I really like the design you have for the main page now.

Thanks, Uni. I must admit that the main site is a Word Press theme I found online. Actually, if you really want to, I do have some things I want to touch up....PM me your email.

Thanks.

Well, I've checked it out now and it does look like a fun (and potentially challenging) site for writers!

Most reactions

Back