Comma, comma, comma, comma, comma Chameleon.

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3545565563_6fa6c6aae7_b.jpg

I think it would look cool with all of her except the teeshirt see through.... if it is for a Tshirt ad. There is a little slop on the right arm by the bicep. Other than that, good concept.

(and I havent forgotten about our conversation!)

It took me a while to "get it".
Possibly because chameleons change colour rather than being see through?

Good effort I just wanted to let you know that as a viewer it took quite some time to understand what you were going for with the chameleon thing.

I think it would look cool with all of her except the teeshirt see through.... if it is for a Tshirt ad. There is a little slop on the right arm by the bicep. Other than that, good concept.

(and I havent forgotten about our conversation!)

Yeah, I agree just the tshirt and some eyes might look cool... but I dont think the company would've liked that... so I went in this direction. However, I took some shots to be background, and they were at the wrong angle, so I had to clone the brick in.

I like this photo/concept (I got the chameleon reference), but my only criticism would be that the bricks don't line up, especially on the hands. I think you could do it by taking the shot with a tripod both with and without the model in it and combine the shots. Similar to when people make clones of themselves in photos, but probably decreasing the opacity of the brush, eraser, etc. Just a thought.

I would start by saying its KARMA Chameleon, not Comma.

I like this photo/concept (I got the chameleon reference), but my only criticism would be that the bricks don't line up, especially on the hands. I think you could do it by taking the shot with a tripod both with and without the model in it and combine the shots. Similar to when people make clones of themselves in photos, but probably decreasing the opacity of the brush, eraser, etc. Just a thought.

Right. That was the original intention, but as mentioned above, the photos didnt work out that way.

Also, if she was lined up perfectly, then it would appear as if her arms weren't there at all.

Instead, as a "chameleon" she is changing it to match, but it's not 100% perfect and therefore we can see where her arms are.

I like it but only one critique. While the idea of not lining up the bricks with her skin is good it would be much more convincing if it didn't actually extend outside her skin, like her right hand at the knuckles and her left hand at the wrist. The texture extends outside the skin which makes me question if it is a botched up transparency rather than a texture on the skin.

Everything else looks great, Good concept too :)

I like it but only one critique. While the idea of not lining up the bricks with her skin is good it would be much more convincing if it didn't actually extend outside her skin, like her right hand at the knuckles and her left hand at the wrist. The texture extends outside the skin which makes me question if it is a botched up transparency rather than a texture on the skin.

Everything else looks great, Good concept too :)

Your right!

Fixed:

3548433395_329116b2fb_b.jpg

Ah, I see. That does make sense; otherwise, she's just partially see-through.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back