What's new

Comment on Exotic Flowers

the last one is great. as calm as a mirror. a great reflection.
 
All three are great but the third one really stands out. You keep posting pictures of this quality and we'll all be able to say, "That's Unnecesary", without even looking at the name. :D

Welcome to TPF.
 
these are blindingly sharp (and beautiful).
what lens did you use?

Thanks alot! These were shot with the 55-200VR and D50 body.

All three are great but the third one really stands out. You keep posting pictures of this quality and we'll all be able to say, "That's Unnecesary", without even looking at the name. :D

Welcome to TPF.

HAHa thanks for the warm welcome, ill try to make a name for myself :)
 
3 is very well done with the reflection. good work!
 
I enjoy the last one best, reflection off the water is uniqe.
 
These are stunning. I love the angle on all of them, but the last is my favorite :)
 
Good thing you bumped! Amazing shots. :) I never like flower shots, I though, but this is really great. Last one is my fav!
 
I LOVE that third shot. Just breathtaking!
 
Genuinely beautiful, well done :)
 
Those are freaking incredible!!! I can only pray someday I'll be able to takeshots like those.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom