jwbryson1 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2011 Messages 4,280 Reaction score 949 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 24, 2011 #1
Trever1t Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Dec 30, 2010 Messages 9,331 Reaction score 2,724 Location San Jose, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 24, 2011 #2 # 1 is a beautiful image that needs to have the horizon straightened. where are these taken?
jwbryson1 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 21, 2011 Messages 4,280 Reaction score 949 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 24, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks. Maui, Hawaii. Taken in June 2008 with a Nikon D40 which was my first DSLR. I was completely new to photography back then and didn't even know to look for a straight horizon, etc. I kept the D40 but now I shoot with a D90.
Thanks. Maui, Hawaii. Taken in June 2008 with a Nikon D40 which was my first DSLR. I was completely new to photography back then and didn't even know to look for a straight horizon, etc. I kept the D40 but now I shoot with a D90.