mdw

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
pixelbalance.eu
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everyone,

My name is Roger and new to The Photo Forum. Here's one of my latest pictures. What do you think of it? The original colors made the picture 'just an ordinary picture', but by toning in Photoshop I came up with this result.

1000498lg5.jpg

I really like it. The toning brings out the lines and shading very nicely. I'm also very partial to blue toning. I'd be interested to see what the original looks like, just to contrast the two.

Ahh, yes, I see what you meant about the original colors now. I would never have thought to tone a photo in ps for that reason, but that's something I will definitely try in the future. It was a good photo to begin with, but the blue really makes it something special.

I look forward to seeing more of your work.:)

Thanx! :wink: This is the first time I use toning btw! It's quite a fun technique to do actually!

It is interesting how many different reactions I've got on this picture. Some find it great, some find the original colours more interesting because this isn't really nature-like. It's just a matter of personal taste in the end I suppose.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back