Common loon young rabbit and red necked grebe

ZombiesniperJr

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Nice! Particularly the first two.

Nice set Logan. Where are you seeing the Loons? Have not seen one yet. Next year you guys come down my end and you can get some closer shots of the red-neck grebes.

Nice set Logan. Where are you seeing the Loons? Have not seen one yet. Next year you guys come down my end and you can get some closer shots of the red-neck grebes.
Barrie yeah we plan on it we are going here for the pacific loon seen but have yet to find it if you end up coming down they may not be as close but i suggest in the morning when the pacific loon seems to be around as it seems to leave after 3:eek:o and if you end up coming down Pm me or my dad because if he is home we may be able to meet up with you and this is the closest we have had the grebes we will be going to this spot tommorrow morning if we see anything i will post up.

There were around 100 loons out there and around 40 to 50 came in close but the sun went down quick but we kept shooting i think they were coming in for the night and that was why they all suddenly came over this spot as at first they were way out in the lake.

Nice set.
Welcome back.

Most reactions

Back