Commun Pochard

NS: Nikon Shooter

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Québécois in central Europe since 1989 🇨🇦
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C5001%205D.jpg

This shot gives me no pleasure, it's over saturated. First off the yellow in the log is icky, like baby poop yellow ( hate that color, it reminds me of diaper changing days :icon_puke_l: :biglaugh:) and that blue water is just unreal. I've never seen water that looks like that but I guess it is kind of cool, in a way. I do like the white point so it's not all bad. Don't be discouraged and don't give up, practice, practice practice! If you need any help with anything I'm right here.

This shot gives me no pleasure…

— I never use saturation and vibrance does not exist in my converter.
— The log is and looks as it is… what ever it may inspires you.
— Water is not blue, the reflected sky is.

I do hope you feel better.

Compositionally not flawless. Succumbed to the trap of the temptation (or thought) to place the subject between the two most generally employed and utilised options. The partial inclusion only of what is above, reflected below is slightly remiss but understandable when faced with the consideration or lack thereof.

This of course is merely my opinion and opinions cannot be in error but may be countered if an opposing view is held, which by definition also cannot be a misconception.

— I never use saturation and vibrance does not exist in my converter.
— The log is and looks as it is… what ever it may inspires you.
— Water is not blue, the reflected sky is.

I do hope you feel better.
Well, that's how I perceived everything but now that you mention it ....... I still feel the same way about the pic. I just simply don't like the process. I would go to the specific colors and make adjustments to them so that they don't appear saturated. You might want to check your exposure, also, it can make colors look dark and saturated if exposure compensation was too strong. If you would like anymore advice I'm glad to help.

I like it. I think the colors are good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back