- Joined
- May 1, 2008
- Messages
- 25,507
- Reaction score
- 5,113
- Location
- UK - England
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
- Moderator 🛠️
- #1
Ok so I'm going to try the local camera club competition. Submission is by either digital on CD (for the projector) or mounted prints and there are 2 submissions allowed per person per type (print or digital). I'm only going to try for the digital since prints are scary things and I don't have time to mess around trying to get one to work well.
So digital it is - and for entries I thought one animal shot and one macro shot - but now comes the hard part since I really can't decide what to enter - so any help all?
Animal shots:
These first two are very similar, and whilst I think the first is the stronger others have felt that the second is the stronger for showing more of hte face - though I think it looks more central.
1
IMG_1860 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
2
IMG_1862 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
3
IMG_0092b on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
A strong shot overall I think, but does that clipped ear really distract as much as I think it does
4
IMG_1025 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Possibly the strongest shot overall -
5
IMG_1179 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
And incase anyone things all I do is site at the wildlife centre shooting foxes some birdies
6
IMG_1057 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
7
IMG_1064 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
I could try this shot also, whilst its got the look its the overall image quality that I fear is not good enough
8
IMG_1192 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Well that is the wildife side done (ok ok zoolife) now for macro:
A
IMG_0662 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
B
stack 2 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
C
IMG_0172 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
D
stack4n on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
yah I know its all links and you lot prefer images, but it would have taken up way too much space - come on now goodness awaits those who follow the links
and here's a squirrel for your efforts:
ps comp submission date is wednesday
So digital it is - and for entries I thought one animal shot and one macro shot - but now comes the hard part since I really can't decide what to enter - so any help all?
Animal shots:
These first two are very similar, and whilst I think the first is the stronger others have felt that the second is the stronger for showing more of hte face - though I think it looks more central.
1
IMG_1860 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
2
IMG_1862 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
3
IMG_0092b on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
A strong shot overall I think, but does that clipped ear really distract as much as I think it does
4
IMG_1025 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Possibly the strongest shot overall -
5
IMG_1179 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
And incase anyone things all I do is site at the wildlife centre shooting foxes some birdies
6
IMG_1057 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
7
IMG_1064 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
I could try this shot also, whilst its got the look its the overall image quality that I fear is not good enough
8
IMG_1192 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Well that is the wildife side done (ok ok zoolife) now for macro:
A
IMG_0662 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
B
stack 2 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
C
IMG_0172 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
D
stack4n on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
yah I know its all links and you lot prefer images, but it would have taken up way too much space - come on now goodness awaits those who follow the links
and here's a squirrel for your efforts:
ps comp submission date is wednesday
Last edited: