What's new

Competition worthy?

Joined
Aug 27, 2008
Messages
146
Reaction score
0
Location
GA - USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Go on, stick it to me...
 

Attachments

  • $afternoon bliss.webp
    $afternoon bliss.webp
    287.3 KB · Views: 223
what's the competition?
 
Its good, not great. But I like it, I don't think it will win, but its a nice shot in general.
 
its ok, but the effect orton? that you have used has blown the highlights on the cardigan that she is wearing.

its a cute picture, and you should enter it if you want to :)
 
i think it;s a great shot.

it has a sort of fantasy supernatural feel to it. the desaturation assists in the look...
im diggin it! :D
 
I like the shot but its too green for my taste.
 
No, but it's "portrait photographer advertising in the mall" worthy.
 
I'm with alpha on this one. im really not that keen on the post production work, the shot is ok though
 
I dunno....I really like it! Yeah...it may be a little blown out in spots, but overall I think it's great. What a cutie too! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom