What's new

Complete Beginner!

lTio

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 7, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, I´m a first timer here at the forums. I´m a complete beginner when it comes to photography, especially it´s technical side. Yesterday while cleaning out my mother´s house I stumbled upon a Nikon D3200 and decided to take it out for a spin. I´ve been brushing up on photography terms so I´m well aware of things like ISO, f stop, exposure etc. Again, first time taking any photos and THEY ARE EDITED obviously. I would love to hear everyone´s opinion on them! Thanks in advance!
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    4.1 MB · Views: 183
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 182
having fun with geometry! Welcome.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom