What's new

Complete newbie, First photos ever

mikenl

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 19, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Victoria, BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'd like to say hi to everyone here on the forum, I have no idea what I am doing to be honest, I have just been walking around the outside of my house armed with my photography for dummies book and a tripod and taking pictures of things that looked interesting.

These pictures are most likely horrible but i have to start somewhere, looking for as much criticism and advise as you guys (and girls) can dish out.

BTW, I'm in an airport on my way to an exotic island (Newfoundland :lol:), so if the pictures don't upload right away then they will be here tomorrow.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/ODE0zi1bXlBwiL6Rvjsq9bqIOvF8iGSSqFfAtevoL38?feat=directlink

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/zGDbuhBDJTDZhPps0KNoprqIOvF8iGSSqFfAtevoL38?feat=directlink

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/LMXtmi4pr-vBWPkIYJasyLqIOvF8iGSSqFfAtevoL38?feat=directlink

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/C8WNceapXVj2l1_8XU2zf7qIOvF8iGSSqFfAtevoL38?feat=directlink

Sorry for the links but I wasn't sure how else to upload and my flight is soon leaving.

ODE0zi1bXlBwiL6Rvjsq9bqIOvF8iGSSqFfAtevoL38
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom