What's new

Conceptual Imagination

MatchlessArts

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Messages
413
Reaction score
83
Imagination held within our Hands

6181899013_0a02e49f06_b.jpg
 
I like it!

What was the setup and what was the post production?
 
Setup was my canon t3i on a tripod facing me, Cause no one in the barracks wanted to help lol. I put it on a 10 sec timer then set up the shot and took it.

Brought it into photoshop where I created a basic circle with some duplicated layers and motion blur. After that I took a color layer and painted each section of the ball off so it glowed a different color.

Then I added some starts with a star brush and brightened each one with lightroom. Applied color correction to the photo and done :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom