What's new

Little Over the Top Maybe

Ysarex100 94

TPF Supporters
Joined
Nov 27, 2011
Messages
7,719
Reaction score
4,577
Location
St. Louis
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Snapped this on my morning walk. I can't imagine what all that cr*p cost him. Oly Pen E-PL9 w/14-42mm

over-top.webp
 
Bet it looks cool at night
 
I'm betting it is awesome. Not what I'd want to spend money on but awesome nonetheless.

Are you planning on going back and getting a shot at night when it is lit?
 
I'm betting it is awesome. Not what I'd want to spend money on but awesome nonetheless.

Are you planning on going back and getting a shot at night when it is lit?
I have seen it at night and, yep it's pretty impressive. I'll keep that in mind and maybe I'll go back.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom