What's new

Concert Photo

crazy_dragonlady

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Location
SE Pennsylvania
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When I first started getting into photography this is the type of photos I used to take all the time. This one was taken from about 50 feet away from the subject with no flash, ISO 800 film I don't remember the shutter speed or aperture settings though. It was taken almost 10 years ago so my memory isn't that good. ;)

Believe it or not this was one of my highest paying photos of this band. The band's name was "The Tea Party" for those of you who care. :-P

stuart.jpg


ttfn
CDL.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom