Coney Island/New York Aquarium

Jaszek

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
michalphoto.tk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went there today and took a couple (about 300 lol) shots. 26 of them posted here so to our dialup friends turn back while you still can :p. C&C welcome. The aquarium pics kinda suck b/c of dirty aquarium glass and dark light o_0 dark light WTF? lol
1. Where is everything?
IMG_0078Small.jpg

2. The Stores are closed
IMG_0080Small.jpg

3. Kid ride behind barbed wire
IMG_0087Small.jpg

4. Good dog?
IMG_0089Small.jpg

5.Where's the freak?
IMG_0099Small.jpg

6.almost empty
IMG_0104Small.jpg

7. More fence
IMG_0114Small.jpg

IMG_0115Small.jpg

IMG_0149Small.jpg

10. Is someone following me?
IMG_0153Small.jpg

11. Never mind it's my shadow
IMG_0158Small.jpg

IMG_0160Small.jpg

IMG_0161Small.jpg

14. Windy
IMG_0173Small.jpg

15. Boardwalk
IMG_0194Small.jpg

IMG_0224Small.jpg

IMG_0243Small.jpg

IMG_0258Small.jpg

IMG_0266Small.jpg

IMG_0280Small.jpg

IMG_0277Small.jpg

IMG_0309Small.jpg

IMG_0347Small.jpg

24.What's a trip to the beach w/o a self portrait?
IMG_0349Small.jpg

25. And another one
IMG_0359Small.jpg

26. Damn parked my car in the wrong spot lol
IMG_0377Small.jpg

Wow-where are all the people?? I heard they were tearing down all but one or two historic rides. Sucks. That's a landmark.

That car looks like it's been there a while-surprised it isn't sitting on blocks with no wheels..

The only thing I know is that the cyclone is staying (see pic) and im not shure about the parachute thing (the red tower thing). And to your questing about the people...iy's winter lol. The cabins on the wonder wheel are already taken off and I heard the workers taking apart more things.
IMG_0367Small.jpg

Great set of pictures thanks for sharing..
Some of those high rise buildings look empty also???

yea but there not empty. There filled with people who buy 5 Nikon D90's because they saw the commercial with Ashton Kutcher and thought they would be cool (AKA rich people....o and no offence to Nikon, canon has crappy commercials too :p)

I like 5, 8 and 18. The rest look like snapshots to me.

yea but there not empty. There filled with people who buy 5 Nikon D90's because they saw the commercial with Ashton Kutcher and thought they would be cool (AKA rich people....o and no offence to Nikon, canon has crappy commercials too :p)

That's very funny 'The Ashton K part ' here in Canada we have Canon commercials with Avril Lavigne, I think there's 2 of them..
I will be searching You Tube later for the AK ones..

Here's Avril...Enjoy! haha..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzkDUMREffg]YouTube - Avril Canon Commercial (HQ)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_NX3jt8VYQ]YouTube - Avril Lavigne [Canon advertisment][/ame]

damn the second AL ad is a disgrace to my current camera (thinking about 5D MkII lol)

damn the second AL ad is a disgrace to my current camera (thinking about 5D MkII lol)

Sorry 'bout that.. Luckily for you she has signed with Canon Canada only........

for now.... :lol:

Brings back memories ... I can't tell you how many hours I spent there as a kid (I had a great uncle who lived off flatbush near prospect park). Do they still have the electric eel demo?

Ian

Sorry 'bout that.. Luckily for you she has signed with Canon Canada only........

for now.... :lol:

....for now. We could always get somebody even worse lol. At least Tokio Hotel didn't do any canon commercials yet..did they? lol

Brings back memories ... I can't tell you how many hours I spent there as a kid (I had a great uncle who lived off flatbush near prospect park). Do they still have the electric eel demo?

Ian
I'm not sure about the electric eel thing. Bring back some memories also, even though i've been there only like twice a year for 8 years. I'll miss astroland park.

Too many to comment on.
Like the DOF in #8.
Keep shooting.
Craig.;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back