Confessions of a Noob II

amandalee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So since I've been on here I've asked for A LOT of advice and the BEST advice I've been given thus far is to read Understanding Exposure by Bryan Peterson! I cannot tell you how helpful this book is not only in excposure but also in getting great creative pictures in general! I love this book and I've learned sooo much and have only gotten to the second chapter! (I know... I had a lot to learn lol :lol:) Anyways! All you newbies should totally get this book if you want a better grip on creative pictures!

Thanks MUCHAS guys!:hug::

Definitely not a boring book or Author. His videos make me chuckle, he's just so enthusiastic!

I agree! Its an easy read... I didn't start reading it for a week becuase I thought "ugh another boring educational book" lol but its really good! I haven't gotten a chance to see the videos yet but I'm excited to! I really wanna try the light trails stuff... probably do it this weekend!

I bought this book yesterday on Amazon, this and the Scott Kelby's Digital Photography... Now i just have to wait.I hope these two books help me to learn more about photography.

Glad to see good advice paid off. maybe you should go back and "Like" the post that helped you so much =)

Hopefully, one of these days Bryan will earn enough money to be able to pay for a haircut and buy some sun screen. I like the guy, but he's got to start looking after himself!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back