What's new

Confluence Park in Binghamton NY

Mgw189

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 31, 2008
Messages
838
Reaction score
0
Location
Binghamton, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3126380620_af8d28a34b.jpg
 
I like how crisp this is but I do think the lights are blown out too much. Maybe a neutral density filter perhaps?

-Nick
 
I like how crisp this is but I do think the lights are blown out too much. Maybe a neutral density filter perhaps?

-Nick
yeah i was thinking about that. I dont have any YET that will be my next purchase for sure. Actually I was thinking a graduated filter might work to even out the image. I had a conkin graduated filter but alas it met its demise. So its time to invest in another.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom